Seamless apparel has a seam free structure and seamless technology provides highly elastic compression and soft feel. In the seamless garment technology, cutting and sewing is machine processed, this means faster production and lower prices. In addition to that, with the high-end machines we are using, the quality becomes very consistent. The consumer demand for seamless garments are higher and growing, because of many advantages.
Advantages of seamless garments
- seam free structure, comfortable, sleek fit
- freedom of body movement
- size flexible
- cost saving
- waste reducing
- endless design possibilities
- sustainable products
Development and innovation in seamless techniques
- coloured patterns, variety of different stitches
- we now have developed so you can use up to 6 colours, and design with asymmetric patterns.
- new advancements from fibre and yarn, e.g. merino wool, recycled fibre, bamboo, polyester etc.
- new innovative functions, environmentally friendly elements
- the seamless technology features are beneficial for both retailers and end customers
Seamless apparel – applications
Seamless garments leads to the concept applied to sports active wear, gymwear, fitness wear, leisurewear, outdoor wear, performance oriented sportswear, fashion wear and much more.
Interested in a quotation?
Send us your query and we'll respond as soon as possible. Each project is unique and we always give it our full attention.