The seamless garments have a seam free structure and seamless technology provides highly elastic compression and soft feel. In the seamless garment technology, cutting and sewing is machine processed, this means faster production and lower prices. Also with the high-end machines we are using, the quality becomes very consistent. The demands from consumers of seamless garments are higher and growing, because of many advantages.
Advantages of seamless garments
- seamfree structure, comfortable, sleek fit
- freedom of body movement
- size flexible
- cost saving
- waste reducing
- endless design possibilities
- sustainable products
Development and innovation in seamless techniques
- coloured patterns, variety of different stitches
- new advancements from fibre and yarn, e.g. merino wool, recycled fibre, bamboo, polyester etc.
- new innovative functions, environmentally friendly elements
- the seamless technology features are beneficial for retailers and end customers
Seamless garment application
Seamless garments leads to the concept applied to sports active wear, gymwear, fitness wear, leisurewear, outdoorwear, performance oriented sportswear, fashionwear and much more.